The Concrete Testing Specialists or better known as TCTS provides an experienced, professional quality test, crush and reporting service with a combined total of over 100 years’ experience in the field.
This experience includes the successful completion of many relevant training courses that meets and surpasses our customers’ needs in terms of accuracy and timeliness of service.
This is achieved through:
- Management’s commitment to operating an effective laboratory quality system.
- Listening carefully to what our customer request and fulfilling their expectations.
- Both management’s and staff’s commitment to operating a laboratory that meets NATA’s accreditation requirements (NAR) and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Ensuring all laboratory personnel are appropriately trained in all aspects of testing and the quality system with regular onsite performance reviews.
- Ensuring that testing is conducted with the highest level of accuracy & independence, and providing the client with timely results.
- Continually seeking to improve what we do through ongoing training and the laboratory quality system.
- Ensuring that all personnel be familiar with the laboratory quality manual and that they commit to follow all procedures.
- While on site we will offer technical support and communicate directly to the customer and/or concrete plant manager about any issues that may arise whilst testing.